Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pure Discovr no longer showing in my devices

Pure Discovr no longer showing in my devices

Since a few days my Pure Discovr no longer appears on my Spotify devices. I can still see Spotify connect Ithe pure home app against this speaker. I have tried clean reinstalling Spotify and the pure app. The only difference I can see is that it is now showing my PS4 in the device list albeit with no Spotify installed.

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Samsung S20

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Since a few days my Pure Discovr no longer appears on my Spotify devices. I can still see Spotify connect Ithe pure home app against this speaker. I have tried clean reinstalling Spotify and the pure app. The only difference I can see is that it is now showing my PS4 in the device list albeit with no Spotify installed. It was working fine before although last week it started going out of sync in terms of now playing. It appears they are on the same WiFi network.

1 Reply

Hey @rawcane,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Try doing a factory reset on the Pure Discovr and make sure it's running the latest firmware.

You can also restart your router, as networking issues can sometimes cause certain devices to not be shown in the local network.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts