Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue not loading right

Solved!

Queue not loading right

Plan

Free

My Question or Issue

the names of songs in my queue don't load nor do the length of songs but the music still plays properly 

Screenshot 2022-07-29 5.46.21 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Bee15,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and welcome:)

Just to confirm, is this happening in both the web player and the desktop app? If not sure, it'd be awesome if you could check.

On another note, is this inconvenience present on any other devices? It’d be very helpful if you could check this out as well.

Lastly, to start, we suggest you log out of your account, restart the computer, and then log in again. Let us know if the inconvenience persists after trying that.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I was just about to post about this!!! >_< I've been having this same problem on the web player ever since yesterday and I just cannot get any song to show up... it's crazy annoying

Marked as solution

Hey @Bee15,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and welcome:)

Just to confirm, is this happening in both the web player and the desktop app? If not sure, it'd be awesome if you could check.

On another note, is this inconvenience present on any other devices? It’d be very helpful if you could check this out as well.

Lastly, to start, we suggest you log out of your account, restart the computer, and then log in again. Let us know if the inconvenience persists after trying that.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts