Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Radio] Start Radio not working correctly

Solved!

[Radio] Start Radio not working correctly

Free Version

United States

Chromebook/Chrome Web Player

I've been having an ongoing issue for the past month or so. I made my community profile specifically so I could ask about this. No matter what, if I try to "Start Radio" for a playlist or a song my "now playing" display at the bottom goes blank (image attached). I've restarted the tab several times and logged on and off and neither seemed to work. Not quite sure what else to try. 

(Sorry if this is poorly formatted, I'm quite new to the community)

Screenshot 2019-07-25 at 12.50.49 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ariatheblue,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Radio feature on the Webplayer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

You could try to install the Android version of Spotify on your Chromebook as a temporary workaround.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ariatheblue,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Radio feature on the Webplayer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

You could try to install the Android version of Spotify on your Chromebook as a temporary workaround.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts