Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: [All Platforms][Other] Spotify complaint

Re: [All Platforms][Other] Spotify complaint

Well even though they resolve our spotify issues they never resolve public spotify issues.

13 Replies

I dont know if they are telling us that they will let the right folks know just to lie so we can leave them alone and hoping we can someday forget about it.

People have posted ideas that are over 10,000 votes and still get turned down! Take some feedback or something because @crackyjoe143 is right. You guys have really put yourself on thin ice.

They need phone support because everytime i livechat them i hear the same sentences from each different agent its like i feel like im talking to a robot.

They won't go out of business, because they kind of have a monopoly in music streaming. They have the best selection of music and the most users, and therefore they don't really need to do squat.

Most of the ideas people have here are SO easy to implement, and I think it's both lazy and rude to ignore the peope paying to keep the service alive.

I agree spotify has very poor customer service. 

Overall, I agree with the OP.

On saying that some ideas such as increasing the download limit have been addressed (and appreciated by users).

Certainly not the case with many other ideas that hang around for years with virtually no status updates from Spotify, the prime example being the cap on number of songs that can be saved to Your Music. The associated thread is currently sitting at page 424!!

Wait they have a customer service? Never seen anything of this "service" you are talking about. They make zero effort to solve problems or implement awesome ideas. As far as i know they don't have a developer team anymore. So that makes sense.

Yes!!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Remove-current-Song-from-Playlist/idi-p/4953

There's this idea that's been there since 2012 and it has 866 votes, but is "Not Right Now". I don't even know how they choose which features to revive from "Not Right Now" since this thread has more votes than the top 10 ideas on the idea submission right now... Do they just neglect the comments of their users...

LOL... Like, you guys!

Hello,

We're always here to help out with any particular questions related to Spotify, so if there's anything specific, feel free to post it and we (and others) will be more than happy to jump in to help you out. 

We always check out new ideas, and your contribution has helped us and others to improve the overall Spotify experience, for which we are very happy, and we hope you'll continue with providing feedback and new ideas so we all can contribute to the discussion. But as this article explains, there are also other factors to consider before implementing or changing something. We suggest that you go to the link to learn more about how our idea exchange works. 

Let us know if there's anything specific we can assist you with. If there's something not related to this thread, please create a new one.

Best wishes!

Thank you for the response!  We could use an answer as to why this particular block artist/song feature was not implemented even after being suggested miltiple times and receiving 1000's of votes each time.

All that was announced was that it was chosen not to be implemented; it gives no reason why. 

I am sure there is a good reason but without giving one it looks like Spotify is apathetic and dismissive.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Let-us-FINALLY-BLOCK-songs-artists-albums/idc-p/4585...

..aaaand...there is silence from Spotify representatives.

I just found out that Pandora now allows on demand songs (which is why I switched to Spotify in the first place.)  I feel an urge to switch back beckoning. 

Suggested posts