Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

Re: Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

I rebooted my phone, but it didn't work

5 Replies

Hey @alerim,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome 🙂

We hope you don't mind us moving your reply out of the thread it was to one of our Help boards, since it fits better in a new thread.

That being said, we'd like to gather as much info as possible of what you mentioned. Would you mind sending us a full description of the issue? Please send us as much detail as possible. 

On another note, can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you have currently running?

Lastly, can you share with us the troubleshooting you’ve already done? This way we can avoid repeating any steps. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I get into the open.spotify.com and all I see is a blank page, I'm using Firefox, I'm on windows 10,i logged of it didn't work, I cleared the cache it didn't work, I cleaned the cookies it didn't work,I reboot my modem it didn't work,I tried ingognito it didn't work, and I doubt it was my isp, because it wouldn't let me use also the open.spotify.com on Android

Hey @alerim,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

To continue investigating your case, would you mind checking using a different web browser like Google Chrome? This will give us a better look at the issue.

Also, could you check using a different Wi-Fi network to see if it makes any difference? In case you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test it.

Lastly, it would be great if you could have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member, to see if the issue persists. This will help us understand if it could be account-related or not.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Chrome  throws an error occurred please try again later,difference isn't made nor matter the phone Hotspot, and my friends don't know my account

Hey @alerim,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

Just to make sure this is only happening with the web player, would you mind checking if this happens when using the Desktop app as well? If so, could you let us know the Spotify version you're currently running?

Also, it is important to continue investigating this case to know if this happens on a different PC. You can ask a friend or family member as well to borrow another PC to check if the web player keeps giving the black screen.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts