Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-syncing / refreshing last.fm loved tracks playlist

Re-syncing / refreshing last.fm loved tracks playlist

Hello spotify community: As a long-time last.fm user I was pleased to find recently that linking spotify to my last.fm account pulled in a playlist of my last.fm loved tracks. Great! Been re-discovering lots of great tunes - and slightly different covers, mixes, etc. I never before heard - by shuffling that playlist in spotify. Great great. Thing is though, I've gone on to love more tracks in last.fm since spotify sync'ed up and none of those tracks are represented yet in the spotify version of that last.fm playlist. How can I re-sync or refresh or force a re-creation? Should I just delete the playlist from spotify and expect that spotify will grab a fresh version from last.fm? Should I Do Some Other Thing? Any advice appreciated. Cheers!

1 Reply

Hey @takomashellac

That sounds pretty fantastic!

I also started to use the Spotify scrobbling application on last.fm, but I didn't get any playlists.. Probably because I only have 17 loved songs and none of them are on Spotify.

I am not sure if this playlist will update itself, but I think it would be interesting to see if disconnecting and reconnecting will recreate the playlist or overwrite the existing.

You'll probably have to revoke access for the last.fm scrobbler on your Spotify account as well, so it will be clean. 🙂

Just in case, rename the existing playlist or put the content into another playlist if you don't want to lose the songs!

Keep me in the loop!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts