Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover song from playlist

Solved!

Recover song from playlist

I somehow accident 'deleted' a song from my playlist. I've tried to recover the playlist but the song has not come back. Ive searched for hours on end to get the song back and whever i searched up the exact name and artist, it does not come up. However when seeing what's coming up next, it still shows up but in grey isntead of white text. How can I recover the song ('King of the Fall'- XO)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nishanikki96 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Usually when the text is grey out it means that the song or songs are not available. This usually happens if the agreement between spotify and the publisher hasnt been met. However, Spotify is always adding new songs daily. So hopefully they come to an agreement and you can get back into enjoying music 🙂

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Nishanikki96 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Usually when the text is grey out it means that the song or songs are not available. This usually happens if the agreement between spotify and the publisher hasnt been met. However, Spotify is always adding new songs daily. So hopefully they come to an agreement and you can get back into enjoying music 🙂

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Suggested posts