Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redesign has lost radio functionality

Solved!

Redesign has lost radio functionality

With the redesigned web player there's no way to start a radio.  The list on the left is now [Search, Browse, Your Music].  Even when clicking the \vdots of a song there's no option to start a radio.

How do u do radio stations in the redesign?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's disappointing, I thought that had worked at one stage. Unfortunately it looks like an A/B test that Spotify is running at the moment. Workaround is you should be able to use Spotify Connect to connect to the Web Player (which I believe is possible).

Give that a shot and see how it goes!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @batz900, I don't have the redesign so I can't test for myself, but does it work if you go to https://play.spotify.com/radio directly?

With the redesign that just gives: Sorry, couldn't find that. Returning a 404.
Marked as solution

That's disappointing, I thought that had worked at one stage. Unfortunately it looks like an A/B test that Spotify is running at the moment. Workaround is you should be able to use Spotify Connect to connect to the Web Player (which I believe is possible).

Give that a shot and see how it goes!

That worked for me. Good news is the start radio is now back within the menu for a given song (though it's lost the thumbs up/thumbs down). Thank you very much!

Suggested posts