Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Registration issue

Registration issue

Spotify,

First of all... why do I have to spend literally 20 mins finding out how to post on this thing? Honestly as a CS graduate, figuring a web page out should not take that long! Make this user-friendly for crying out loud. (Rant over)

So, I got forced into changing my country of residence on my account to the US, literally forced, my account was on a family plan with my brother in Mexico, and yesterday it kicked me out of all my devices and wouldnt let me sign back in since it was telling me that my information wasnt matching, and that's when it made me go to say that I reside in the US, WHICH I DONT!

So now, I'm just paying for a service that I cant get and I cant change my country back to Mexico. I even created like 3 other spotify accounts and in all of them, by default it choses the US as my country of residence and the drop down bar has no options.

So, I need a solution, or I'll just go to Apple Music since I was just looking and their country of residence bar has more than one option.

sbrionese
1 Reply

Hey @SamBriones92

Sorry to hear about this.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts