Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Radar not updating content on all devices

Release Radar not updating content on all devices

Tried a clean install of Spotify on iPhone, logging in and out, updating iPhone OS, quitting out of Spotify on iPhone, iPad and Mac, still not updating. Tried another internet connection besides WiFi on iPhone.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 11, iPad Air 2, LG OLED C8, Macbook Pro late 2017)

Operating System

(iOS 14, LG 2021.02.22_4, MAC OS Catalina last version)

5 Replies

Hey there @B_Benston,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you try logging out from your account on all your devices, then restarting them, and logging back in? Also, try having the app open on all devices at the same time to see if that helps with the syncing.

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us some screenshots of how your Release Radar looks like on each device?

We'd also like to know if this is only happening with your Release Radar or with any other playlist made for you, like Discover Weekly.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thank you. I tried all that you suggested, but it’s still the same. Here’s a screenshot from my iPad. It’s the same on the iPhone, the Mac, and the TV.

1A812642-B642-4B3A-B5C0-062EEB76137C.png

Hey @B_Benston,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the screenshot.

Can you let us know for how many weeks your Release Radar hasn't been updated? Also, let us know if this is happening with any other Made for You playlists.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

It’s been happening since Friday. My Discover Weekly updated properly on Monday. I don’t know about the other Made For You playlists, but I’ll screenshoot my DaIly Mixes today and see if they’re different tomorrow. Thanks Carlos!

Hi again @B_Benston,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Hmm, maybe there was some brief issue with the servers when updating your Release Radar last week. We suggest to keep using the app regularly so your Release Radar updates normally next Friday. If it doesn't, get back in touch so we can further investigate.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, remember that we're always a post away.

Cheers 🎧

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts