Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Radar suddenly disappeared

Release Radar suddenly disappeared

Plan

Free

Country

UK 

Device

Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10, Microsoft Edge browser

My Question or Issue

Hello!

My Release Radar disappeared and I don't know why. Yesterday I saw it and even listened to one new song, but when I came back later to listen the rest, I didn't find this playlist at all.

Today I've tried to search it and also I've checked "Discover" and "Made for you"... Still have my Discover Weekly, but no sign of Release Radar.

Best,

Mary

4 Replies

I had this problem, too, but I think that it moved to a different part of the interface. If you go to Your Library > Playlists > Release Radar, are you now able to access it? I had the same challenge in finding New Releases until I found them under Search as a big purple button labeled New Releases.

Unfortunatly, no, didn't find it there. I searched in different parts of the interface, including Playlists and everything else.

Anyway, thank you.

Sorry to hear that. So if you are in the web interface and you go to https://open.spotify.com/playlist/ then you don't see Release Radar as an option? Have you tried logging out and logging back in to see if it refreshes? I did also read something about it needing a couple of weeks to build this playlist for you, but I am guessing that you are not a new user. Good luck!

Yes, there's no such option as Release Radar in that (playlist) or any other part of my interface. Yesterday it was in Your Library > Made For You and also in Home > Discover. Now it's gone.
I've just tried logging out and logging back, but nothing have changed.
Well, maybe it will appear next week... Thanks!

Suggested posts