Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove an unwanted playlist that automatically starts playing when connecting to a speaker

Remove an unwanted playlist that automatically starts playing when connecting to a speaker

I have a playlist that keeps on coming up ("2010s Dance Party!") on my account yet I've never searched for it, and I don't like the music in it at all. I can't remove it from my history and it keeps on starting to play whenever I connect my android device to a bluetooth speaker or android auto, no matter what playlist I've been listening to prior. This playlist is making me mad as Spotify keeps recommending music simliar to what it contains and I don't like any of it.

I think being able to flag a playlist as disliked and having the list removed from your profile is beneficial as spotify keeps recommending similar songs that I just don't like at all and it is driving me insane.

Additionally finding out why this playlist keeps on coming up would be good. I've deleted my spotify account and left it deleted for 2 months, removed all spotify apps from my devices, removed android auto, cleared my bluetooth devices and started again (and yes, all that at the same time), yet this playlist keeps on coming up as the default playlist yet I have NEVER searched for it on the new account and I don't like the music it contains. If this isn't fixed, I'm moving to and paying for Youtube Music instead.

0 Replies

Suggested posts