Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removed playlist

Solved!

Removed playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Motorola Power g8,

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, I used to listen a Spotify playlist called "Trabajo Relax" (spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX7qRKBHjmYIE) for years but last week it suddenly disappeared and was renamed and all the songs were gone, is there any chance to recover this playlist? Why does spotify removes a playlist followed by so many people?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I ended up creating the playlist by myself. Thanks for nothing mario

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @miquilenadiego,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Any playlist's music selection and name is determined by the specific playlist's curators as well as the music's right holders. What you experience may happen as a consequence of new arrangements involving these factors. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario, the Spotify list I'm referring to is Created by Spotify

Hey @miquilenadiego,

Thanks for your reply. 

To further clarify, we can confirm it's up to the specific curators (in this case, directly associated with or working for Spotify) to decide any of their playlists' composition, also considering the availability of the music they might want to have featured in their playlists. If playlists curators are open to feedback or wish to release their contact info, you'll find a way to get in touch by looking this up on the web. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks Mario, is there some way to contact the curators from that playlist? can you instruct me how can I do that?

Marked as solution

I ended up creating the playlist by myself. Thanks for nothing mario

Suggested posts