Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Report Fraud

Report Fraud

My Spotify account just got hacked and I got a notification that my account was playing in a Chrome web browser.

I only ever use the app on my iphone.

So I watering my garden and my music keeps switching to a song Ive never heard of nor even like the music style.

I switch back to my playlist and then a minute later, it switches to another similar song.

So I went into the house, logged into my laptop and signed out all sessions and changed my password and that fixed the issue.

I took a deeper look at the song that where being played by the hacker and every song was added to spotify within the last 10 days.

I have uploaded the screenshots.

It seems that the hacker is either selling plays to new artists, or they are uploading their own music, posing as an artist and then getting a share of the profits from spotify each month.

2022-08-30 19.17.08.png
2022-08-30 19.17.16.png
2022-08-30 19.16.59.png
3 Replies

Here are some more screenshots

2022-08-30 19.16.52.png
2022-08-30 19.16.44.png

notice how all the album covers look like they were made by the same person. similar fonts and basic designs.

Hey there @fthehackers

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this case, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts