Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Report fraud

Report fraud

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I want to report that the artist named: 'massage music' has inside that name lots and lots of album with the year of date release set at 2020. It is still 2019 and they fake the year of release. This is all, hope Spotify takes action about this fraud. Greetings.

Screenshot_20190816-164457.png
4 Replies

Hello @yd57ihvwp94j7m8,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you find any music on Spotify and think that something is not right, take a look here and you'll see how to report it.

Hope it goes well. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I wish to report this user: https://open.spotify.com/user/emyavkn4tb4y5tekhaius58an?si=NlrsOowQSzCmuGraum6J5Q

Escape Ark is "run" by Carl Hitchborn, who sells campaigns promising legit premium user streams. It's a total scam. Not sure if the streams he generates are legit or not, but the point is he doesn't deliver even close to what the campaign says. I have been promised a refund but he's ghosting me and has removed me from the playlists and the facebook group. I have reported the fraud to the bank and my card issuer as well. I am just one out of many who's been **bleep** over by this individual and his sidekick Dan Shaw. I attach the original campaign email.

Hey @PatRivera

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We'd recommend following the steps you'll find here in order to report this correctly. 

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Patrick, Dan here. Thanks for alerting others. I would like to publicly announce that I am no longer involved with Carl Hitchborn or any of his scams. I apologize for being naive in the situation but I am definitely all for letting others know not to go anywhere near him.

Suggested posts