Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Roku app is blank

Roku app is blank

Spotify on Roku shows absolutely nothing regarding my account. "Search", "What's New", "Top Tracks", "Now Playing", and "Accounts" show up, but nothing tied to my account.

Tried this with two seprarate accounts and nothing shows up. it's tied to my account because as soon as I started playing something on my computer it stopped playing a song I searched for on the Roku app, so THAT part works. So where's my music lists?

4 Replies

I'm a Premium member, but can't get to my playlists on the one place that I use 90% of the time.  I used to get my playlists on my Roku and then POOF, gone, reinstalled, re-logged in, stood on one hand while using the remote, reinstalled while praying to Captain Crunch...nothing.   No Explination from Spotify.  This sucks.  I may have to move to Pandora just to be able to play on Roku 3

Is this forum the only place to bring this to their attention? Is Spotify paying attention?

No, they're not paying attention.  They don't care.  Time to cancel your subscription...

Hey @error404ts @BW204 @ginnyfoos1

An update from Spotify has been posted here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Playlists-not-showing-on-Roku/idc-p/1626585/highligh...

"Due to various technical challenges, the Playlists feature has been removed from the Roku Spotify app.

We do understand your concerns and are working with Roku on how best to move forward with this app. In the meantime, you can search for and play artists, songs and albums, and your playlists are always available on your other devices with our desktop and mobile apps.

There are other ways to listen to Spotify on your TV too. Check out our guide at www.spotify.com/tv."

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts