Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sabatons Carolus Rex Swedish version

Sabatons Carolus Rex Swedish version

Hello!

Both me and a friend of mine have noticed that the Swedish version of the song Carolus Rex by Sabaton will only play the English version even if the title is says "Carolus Rex - Swedish Version". Both of us live in Sweden so is it local or are other people having the same issue?

The rest of the Swedish album version is still in Swedish but this is still a very big deal for me. Hope it can get fixed!

Thanks in advance!

11 Replies

Got a link to the album?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

There are still some problems with the album: 
The Swedish version of 1 6 4 8 got the name 1 6 4 8 - English Version. 
The English version of Carolus Rex got the name Carolus Rex - Swedish Version, so there is two songs with that title so when the Swedish version I got in my playlist is going to play it's the English version.

Link to the album:
Sabaton – Carolus Rex

Hope you can fix it soon!

/// Markus

Big surprise. Nothing happened after a month...

Hi. You can report content errors such as this using this form.

Thanks for the link!

@TV3010 wrote:

Hello!

Both me and a friend of mine have noticed that the Swedish version of the song Carolus Rex by Sabaton will only play the English version even if the title is says "Carolus Rex - Swedish Version". Both of us live in Sweden so is it local or are other people having the same issue?

The rest of the Swedish album version is still in Swedish but this is still a very big deal for me. Hope it can get fixed!

Thanks in advance!

I have the exact same problem with annother song, Poltava!

Almost seven months later and its still playing the english version?

Still the English version of the song.

carolus rex , there is no swedish version ????????? I want it in swedish. Please fix it ....

Still no swedish version. :c

Suggested posts