Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Smart TV app - Playlist & Inbox not showing

Samsung Smart TV app - Playlist & Inbox not showing

I'm using Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV, and a few days ago my playlists and inbox stopped showing up in the app. They still work fine on my Windows desktop Spotify as well as on the Android app, but the Smart TV app shows just a blank screen where the playlists and inbox should be.

I'm on the correct account and the app should be up to date (the TV is set to automatically download app updates). Someone please help.

10 Replies

I am having the exact same issue - works fine on everything else but the playlists are gone on my Samsung TV. Tried reinstalling the app and also deleted every playlist folder in case that was the issue - still not working.

Same problem here yesterday but I can see the playlists again.

Some other problem is I created maps with the name of the bands. But I can only see 10 maps on my Samsung Smart tv.

I reordered the playlists on my desktop, again only 10 maps.

Does anybody know what the problem is ?

Greetings from the Netherlands, Eric

Greetings from Brazil.

I have the same issue on my Samsung TV, starting last week. My playlists were working fine in all devices (I also have a Macbook Pro Retina and an iPhone6), but they have just disappeared from my TV. I even tried removing my account and logging back in on my TV Spotify with no luck. Coincidently, I have recently changed my Spotify account password for security reasons, but that should not be causing the problem, right?

Any hints?

-- Julio.

The situation seems to have been solved somehow, as my playlists now show up back again on the Samsung Smart TV.

Cheers.

-- Julio.

I am now having the same issue. My Playlistst no longer show up on my Samsung Smart TV. I've reinstalled the APP on the television and it didn't help. Any other ideas?

I am having the same problem. Ideas?

Same here; initially exiting and then re-entering the app would work but not now.

Doesn't seem to be a Samsung problem as other brands are affected judging by posts on this forum.

Presumably Spotify will fix it...eventually

I take it no one has been able to find a solution to this? Anyone else still experiencing this problem?

same problem here. reinstalling doesn't work. resetting TV doesn't either. HELP!

Same here.

Delete / re-download app no difference.

Log out & in (either spotify account or facebook) no playlists showing.

Even deleted all but my first 10 playlists to avoid the

Suggested posts