Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung multiroom and spotify

Samsung multiroom and spotify

I can't find my M5 speaker in Spotify anymore. I had no problem using it before Spotify family but now it's gone. Does anyone know why? I have tried reinstall the speaker but it doesn't help.

4 Replies

Hey @SW73!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

To help you out, we'll need a bit more of information. Can you let us know the Specific make and model of your M5 device? Also, are you trying to use Connect with your phone, tablet, PC? 

If so, make sure that all devices are connected to the same WiFi network, and your phone or tablet is logged into the newest version of the Spotify app.

We'll keep an eye over here.

Hi!
The model no on my samsung M5 multiroom speaker is WAM551 and i have tried to connect with both phone and tablet without success. All devices are connected to the same wifi network and got the newest version of the Spotify app.

Best regards
Susanne

Thanks for your quick reply @SW73!

Could you let us know the exact Spotify version you've got installed on your tablet and phone? Are you trying to link those devices using Bluetooth or the Connect feature

Keep us posted.

I hav the same problem with phone, tablet en macbook. Can not find the M5 speaker. Other M5 speakers in my house work fine.

The latest updates are installed. In the beginning of using the speaker, it worked fine. Now I cannot find the speaker in the Connect list. When I make a group with other speaker, the speaker is working with Spotify! I do''mt understand! Please help!

Suggested posts