Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Says I'm already part of a Premium Family subscription

Solved!

Says I'm already part of a Premium Family subscription

Hello,

Some members of my family and I decided to subscribe for a Premium Family membership. To understand more about how we would sign up, I started the process but never finished it; I already stopped after they asked me to fill in my address. 

A couple of days later, we decided to go ahead and sign up. I received the invitation from someone, but once I accepted it, it said I was already part of a Premium Family. I checked my account and saw that, indeed, I was signed up for this subscription. I suspect it to be from the time I checked how everything worked. I did sign out, but it takes a couple of days for the subscription to end. Is there a way to speed this up? Also, once it does end, will I be able to accept the invitation?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @yarickzz,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You are right. First you must wait for your subscription to end, and then you can join the new one.

You can try to find the answer regarding the speeding up the process by contacting Spotify Staff via the Contact Form. They will reply within 72 hours, but it usually takes a day.

Have a great day

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @yarickzz,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You are right. First you must wait for your subscription to end, and then you can join the new one.

You can try to find the answer regarding the speeding up the process by contacting Spotify Staff via the Contact Form. They will reply within 72 hours, but it usually takes a day.

Have a great day

Thank you! I have sent them a message. Worst case scenario is I have to wait for a couple of days, which really isn't that bad.

I have the same problem, i was just added to the plan and i guess its my aunts, but i want to know whos family plan is this, how can i do that? i feel like im stealing spotify right now lol

Suggested posts