Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrobbling from the new Spotify Web Player to Last fm

Scrobbling from the new Spotify Web Player to Last fm

I need help with how I'm supposed to change settings here so that the scrobbling worked on the Spotify Web Player. It used to work with the old player but now that there is the new one, last fm seems to be disconnected from it... I checked the settings on Last fm and it is connected... I was trying to find the settings on Spotify as well but I fail to find them in the new player. I checked help but there is nothing written about the Web Player O.o. Please, someone help!

7 Replies

+1....

+1...

+1

+1 

is this feature ever coming back? 

+1

I'd love it back too.
Luckily I found the last.fm scrobbler for Firefox is functioning again. Since it supports so many websites, I am quite pleased.
The scrobbler for Firefox.

One for Chrome. (it works for me)

Opera doesn't seem to have an own scrobbler, but it's possible to install Chrome extensions on it.

There's nothing for IE... : ) But maybe this tracker is capable of it.

The web player was built to be simpler, and in the process many less-used features were trimmed off.

But there's nothing better than having it supported internally, so there's no need to install add-ons or apps. Feel free to post into the Idea board!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Spotify-Scrobbling-Beta-Last-fm-Suppo...

This will enable scrobbling with all browsers without an extension including MS Edge, IE and Safari.

Furthermore it enables scrobbling for Spotify Connect and Chromecast devices, too.

Suggested posts