Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Secret Playlists are Public

Solved!

Secret Playlists are Public

All of my secret playlists are public and can be found by anyone. It would be great if someone could help me keep them secret.

I use Desktop App with Windows 10 and Web Player.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @AkiEisenwald, thanks for posting! 

That's uncomfortable, when you right click on the playlist it should write "Make Public" 

You can try to log out and log back in the app and see if there will be any difference. 

You can also share your profile here on in DM to me, to check how it looks like on my end. Then I'll see how I can help you further, thanks!

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @AkiEisenwald, thanks for posting! 

That's uncomfortable, when you right click on the playlist it should write "Make Public" 

You can try to log out and log back in the app and see if there will be any difference. 

You can also share your profile here on in DM to me, to check how it looks like on my end. Then I'll see how I can help you further, thanks!

Hello Martin,

yes it should write "Make Public" at right click on the playlist. I logged out and logged in, but no change. All secret playlists are still public.

Great, glad it's all fine. I can confirm now that I see only 5 playlists there : )

Log out and log in in the Desktop App and then put all playlists on public and then on secret again has helped. Thanks to MartinStoichkov for help and hint. This thread can be closed. Thank you.

Suggested posts