Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

See previous songs in queue

See previous songs in queue

Other music apps allow us to see the previous songs as well in the queue.

How do I set the queue to show previous songs?
4 Replies

Hey there,

thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

It seems you're referring to your Listening history. You can check the songs youโ€™ve listened to in the Recently played option. Where you can find it highly depends on the device you're using to listen to content, so we'd recommend giving a look at this article

If perhaps you have some inconveniences to find the feature, or this is not quite what you meant, you can reply with all the info (with as much detail as possible), so we can provide guidance.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

We want to be able to see the listening history through the queue instead of through the current way. Also, after songs that were added to the queue have been played they disappear completely, meaning Iโ€™m unable to skip back to said songs once theyโ€™re over. If I want to listen to those songs again, Iโ€™d have to add them to the queue again. Having the listening history in the queue could fix that. 

Yup, we totally want to see the songs in queue and be able to skip back.

Yes, while I understand your point with Recently played option - this is totally out of the way. Simply skipping to previous song (or third previous song) on the current device would be much appreciated.

Suggested posts