Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sharing my Starred playlist

Sharing my Starred playlist

Hi,

I've been trying to share my starred playlist with some friends, but they can never see anything on it. They can see all my other lists. Does anyone have an idea what the issue is or how to fix it?

Link: https://open.spotify.com/user/nsnyderxc/starred

Thanks,

NSnyderXC

6 Replies

Did you accidentally make it secret? Right click on the playlist name and if one of the options says 'Make Public' select it.

Huh. I have no idea what's going on. Sorry I couldn't really help...  

No problem, thanks for trying

I have been having the EXACT same problem. I can find about 75% of my friends' starred lists and follow them no problem. I have tried to find a way to either share or make my starred list public for a long time. It's pretty frustrating. 

I just thought of an idea, I'll let you know if it works. I wonder if there is a way to change the playlist's settings on the mobile app...?

I will try and let you know how it goes

So I went on the mobile app, and clicked on the "three vertical dots" next to my starred playlist to bring up the menu, and then clicked "Publish". After I published the playlist, I was able to use the share function...but only on the mobile app. I still don't have a share function on the desktop app. Also, this still did not make my starred playlist a public playlist on my desktop app, but you can share it with followers at least..
= \

Suggested posts