Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show Home suggestions from another country

Show Home suggestions from another country

I am not a big fan of the music in my country, but for example, the music in the US is more my thing. It really bothers me that it mostly suggest playlist with music in German. I just don't want to hear it. How can I change the suggestions and Home menu to for example the US?

3 Replies

Hey @BJBLANK, help's arrived.

Your recommendations are mostly based on your listening experience. We suggest that you keep listening to the music you love and the suggestions should eventually reflect that. 

Hope that helps and let us know if there's anything else 🙂

I'm facing the same questions and it seems like you don't got it correctly. As sitting in Poland, I get many suggestions for new polish songs and playlist, although I never listen to polish artists. So my listening history can't effect it. You suggest me to new playlists for Polski Hiphop as I never listened to it for example.

Hey there @Schlicki

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Spotify makes loads of playlists just for you, based on your listening habits (what you like, share, save, skip) and the listening habits of others with similar taste. The more you use the app, the better the playlists made for you become.

We suggest you check this help article for more info about the recommendations made by Spotify. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts