Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So you've discovered the tab limit...

Solved!

So you've discovered the tab limit...

Seriously, when this will be fixed? I can't use Spotify for ~1 Month because of. Same as other users. Cleaning app cache doesn't work.

image.png 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@PlzFixYourBugs

Available Devices is in the Spotify client - see this article for more information about Spotify Connect.

Clicking on each session removed them from the Devices list. If you can't open the web player, you might need to do it through another client, such as mobile Spotify.

I had this issue too, but it's no longer happening to me like that. Have you tried logging out and back in? (you can do it on spotify.com website if the web player remains inaccessible).

Let me know how you get on 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @PlzFixYourBugs

That issue should be fixed now.

You should be able to close the sessions by clicking on Available Devices and clicking on each sessions, they will disappear when clicked on.

Also, opening the desktop client (or mobile app) should work as well, this wipes the list completely clean.

SebastySpotify Star

Where can i find "available devices" tab? I have only "offline devices", but looks like it's something different:

image.png

Marked as solution

@PlzFixYourBugs

Available Devices is in the Spotify client - see this article for more information about Spotify Connect.

Clicking on each session removed them from the Devices list. If you can't open the web player, you might need to do it through another client, such as mobile Spotify.

I had this issue too, but it's no longer happening to me like that. Have you tried logging out and back in? (you can do it on spotify.com website if the web player remains inaccessible).

SebastySpotify Star

Yes, installing desktop app helped, thank you. But it looks like a workaround. I shouldn't install the desktop app to be able to use the web version.

@PlzFixYourBugs

Glad to hear this worked. 🙂

I do agree it's a workaround.

Is this issue still happening to you when you open and close the web player a couple of times? Normally it shouldn't show you the previously closed web player session.

Let me know 🙂

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts