Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Solved] Many tracks suddenly empty/unavaliable

[Solved] Many tracks suddenly empty/unavaliable

Edit: I have now found out why many songs from my playlists are missing

https://www.vox.com/22308001/spotify-kakao-m-kpop-purge-iu-epik-high-seventeen-mamamoo

Plan

Free

Country

Sweden

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

It's been 2 weeks or something since many of the songs I usually listen to in my playlists have been unavaliable. I thought it was just some glitch until it's been like 2 weeks and they're still not back. It's not just 1 or 2 artists/bands but multiple, like 20+ at least. It's the same on both webplayer and computer downloaded version. Did the artists/bands suddenly make their songs unavaliable at the same time or is there something wrong with my spotify??

Screenshot_1843.pngScreenshot_1842.png

2 Replies

Yep. Sucks. Can't even see what track names were on the playlists.
It's all just, vanished, wiped out. Not impressed.

Hey there @zozanh22 and @ChrisNZL,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on different factors, such as agreements between the relevant parties (artists, record labels, etc.), and the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Regarding the unavailable songs being blacked out, we're aware of this and the right teams are currently looking into it.

If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts