Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some playlists are forever "loading..." on Roku Spotify channel

Some playlists are forever "loading..." on Roku Spotify channel

The new Spotify channel on my Roku player is working well except for one thing.  There are some playlists that stay in the "loading..." state forever. It appears to me that these are playlists which belong to other Spotify users that I have added to my playlists and that have the same name as one of my playlists.

In the desktop application, these show up as something like "Starred by Foonyor Barzane" but on the Roku the "by Foonyor Barzane" part does not show up, so I am wondering if the problem is simply that the Roku code gets confused why there are two playlists both called "Starred" (for example). 

Josh.

2 Replies

I have the same problem with the starred playlist only it just loads and never gets there. I've tried deleting my account from the app, deleting the channel , restarting the machine, etc. and still nothing works. All other playlists load fine, and they work on my phone and desktop app.

Hi, Tojacks,

I have exactly the same problem as yours. Already send messages to Roku support and am waiting for their answer. As soon as I get their response, I'll let you know.

If you have the solution, please let me know. Thank you!

jcliu

Suggested posts