Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song not fully recorded

Song not fully recorded

Hi:
I'm listening the album "Bethoveen, Irish & Scotish songs" (ASTRÉE) and the song "the kiss, dear maid..." ends abruptly after 2 minutes.
Is it possible to offer the fully recorded song (in this album)?
Thanks!
5 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Thanks for letting us know! Could you please share the song link or song URI (by performing a right-click or pressing the 3 dots icon on your mobile)?

I can't find the song, so with the link/URI I should be able to find it :).

Then I can listen and see if it's the song, or it might be something on your end.

Thank you!

That song on that particular album is only 2 minutes long so it will indeed end in 2 minutes.  However, that song is elsewhere on Spotify....the entire song is 3:01 long.  I would just pick a different album to listen to that song and you will hear the entire song.  🙂

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

Hi,
Of course, I have already listened other full versions of this song in Spotify, but I like this particular version and I don't understand why is abruptly ended.
It has to be a recording issue...
Thanks,

Thanks! I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify. Please choose the following categories: Feedback - Report damaged songs (translated, it might be named different).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts