Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songkick Displays Only Major Cities

Songkick Displays Only Major Cities

I book and promote concerts in Western Massachusetts. Every week I add our concerts to the Songkick database in the hopes that our shows will be displayed in the "On Tour" section of the Artist page. Despite doing this for over a year now, I have only seen a show of ours displayed once or twice; it seems like major cities like Boston or Hartford are given priority. Does anyone know how to solve this?

3 Replies

Hey @singerachel

Our team at artist services are super nice and friendly and can look after you. Get in touch with them at http://www.spotifyartists.com/contact-us/.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Have a great weekend 🙂

@MaryC1 thanks, but that form is specific to artists. I work for venues. Should I fill out that form anyways?

Hey @singerachel thanks for explaining the situation to us!

As your tour dates are on Songkick, they should automatically appear on your artist page. Since the tour dates are geo-targeted you may not see the next date, but rather the next date near you.

If this doesn't seem to be the case, the best thing to do here would be getting in touch with them directly. You can contact them on Songkick’s website or email spotifysupport@songkick.com.

If you need some extra help, don't hesitate to write us back.

All the best 🙂

Suggested posts