Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs are added automatically to one playlist

Solved!

Songs are added automatically to one playlist

Plan

Free

Country

Sweden

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a playlist of 115 songs and 9 songs that I have added myself. when i listen to my daily mix or any other playlist or album, all the songs ends up in that playlist and i haven't added them myself. do i have to create another playlist and hope i dosent happend to the new one

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the screenshot. Your playlist is obviously not set to collaborative.

It could be that your account is accessed by someone else without your knowledge. I'd highly suggest you to go to your account overview and click "sign out everywhere" at the bottom of the page. Then you should reset your password here. That should make sure only you can access your account.

In case this keeps happening and songs are being added to that or any other playlist, or you notice any other odd things on your account, please let me know.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Felix

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @LilShoot.

Is the playlist songs are automatically getting added to set to "collaborative"?

Also, could you send a screenshot of the playlist here?

Let me know.

Felix

I havent touched any settings for the playlist it just started happening 3-4 weeks ago when i noticed all the songs of eminem kamikaze album was in that playlist.

and allot of songs from my other playlists.

you should see printcreen now

Playlist.JPG
Marked as solution

Thanks for the screenshot. Your playlist is obviously not set to collaborative.

It could be that your account is accessed by someone else without your knowledge. I'd highly suggest you to go to your account overview and click "sign out everywhere" at the bottom of the page. Then you should reset your password here. That should make sure only you can access your account.

In case this keeps happening and songs are being added to that or any other playlist, or you notice any other odd things on your account, please let me know.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Felix

I logged out from all devices.

changed my password.

i will get back to you if it solvers the issue or not.

cause i noticed that it takes 1-2 hours for the songs to get added.

so i listen to songs i havent listen to in a long time. to see i f they end up in the playlist or not.

Thanks for all the help!

Sounds good. Fingers crossed!

it seems like it fixed it

Thank you for the help !

I'm glad to hear so! Thanks for marking my comment as Solution. 🙂

Whenever you need help, don't hesitate to come back here or create a new thread! The community is always happy to help.

Happy listening!

Suggested posts