Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Lenovo Laptop + Sonos One

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hi! I noticed quite some issues when using the Spotify Client (i.e., Spotify Connect) to control Sonos devices. I'm **not** using the Sonos app. The issues are some lagging, activities are not shared to Discord or Friends, and Group Sessions are very buggy, I also have it sometimes that songs get mysteriously removed from the queue when playing via Sonos - or are not added in the first place.

1 Reply

Hey @Scientia669,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

We understand that you want to report some issues with your listening experience on a Sonos device, however it will be very hard to tackle them all at once, as it is highly possible that they are caused by different factors. 

Just let us know what would you like to troubleshoot with priority and we'll try help you further. In the meantime we'd like to mention that the Friend Activity Feed doesn't show the tracks you listen to via Connect. If you'd like to support the idea to implement that you can leave a +Vote here. Ideas with the status Not Enough Votes are still considered by Spotify.

To get some troubleshooting going, could you confirm that you are using the Desktop app on Windows 11, and could you give us the exact version you are on? Below is how to find this info:

1. In Spotify, click  the top-right corner.
  2. Select Settings
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select About Spotify

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts