Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos Library function - replace Napster

Sonos Library function - replace Napster

I got completely pi**ed of with Napster - been with them for three years - but their shambolic recent takeover put paid to that.

So I have signed up for Spotify Premium to stream to my Sonos system BUT am I missing something... in Napster you could access your "Napster Library" in Sonos. From Spotify you cant - you are stuck with "search"??

This is a major pain. The only way I can see to save complete albums by Artist, that can be accessed from Sonos, is to make multiple playlists in the Spotify desktop app - and I'll bet there's a limit to how many of those you can have! And then you can access these from your Sonos.

Please somebody tell me I have got this wrong...... I do not want to have to go back to Napster but this lack of functionality is crippling!

3 Replies

nobody??

Am I being that thick that nobody wants to tell me!

.. I won't be offended ! Smiley Happy

Hi,

Ive got exactly the same problem. Also left Napster after the takeover - my complete napster library built up over 3-4 years disappeared overnight, and Rhapsody and Napster have any record of it!

I havent managed to come up with a solution either. Sorry not to be of any help - just thought you might wanna know youre not the only one!

Regards

Andy

Also evaluated spotify premium to replace napster on Logitech Squeezebox and Android devices. On the squeezebox the library feature is completely missing and on android it is unusable as it lists all songs instead of grouping by artist and or album.

Without this feature spotify is unusable for me and I will need to stay with napster. The "new" napster app for squeezebox and android are really great (also on tablet) -- just missing a few songs which are available on Spotify...

Suggested posts