Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos interface not yet showing YOUR MUSIC

Sonos interface not yet showing YOUR MUSIC

I'm loving the new YOUR MUSIC way of organizing files. Without that feature I was sure to go with Google Play All Access, as I'm currently migrating out of MOG and seeking a service with the most similar functionality.
However, while Sonos now streams Google Play the Spotify interface seems stuck on your old way of organizing. I cannot access albums or artists the same way I've acclimated to on iPhone.
When do you expect the experience to be more consistent across platforms?
Thank you

2 Replies

Still cannot access albums or artists through Sonos with Spotify. Just possible to access titles, which is not really useful when you have hundreds of it in your library. This issue should have been addressed a while ago. As It is accessible and more convenient with Deezer, my only option is to go back with them. Sorry.

I was always able to play ALL my music from Spotify on Sonos. Today, I went to play a playlist on sonos and it told me I need to reauthorized my Spotify Acct. I followed the steps given and still did not let me play on Sonos. I have had premium spotify for over a year. I cannot figure how to get my music played on Sonos. PLEASE HELP! THANKS1

Suggested posts