Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Audio Quality

Solved!

Spotify Audio Quality

I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I notice an improvement in sound quality with this connection when I upgrade to Premium ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @aiberdeenloon,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! Just a heads up: we moved your post to the Help board as it's more relevant.

Spotify Free users can enjoy music with bitrate, equal to Equivalent to approximately 160kbps, depending on your network connection. For Spotify Premium users the bitrate is increased to 320kbps.

If you haven't tried Spotify Premium on your account, you can sign up for one month of Premium for free on your account page and test the difference yourself. You can cancel the subscription at any time, so no worries!

Hope this info was helpful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @aiberdeenloon,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! Just a heads up: we moved your post to the Help board as it's more relevant.

Spotify Free users can enjoy music with bitrate, equal to Equivalent to approximately 160kbps, depending on your network connection. For Spotify Premium users the bitrate is increased to 320kbps.

If you haven't tried Spotify Premium on your account, you can sign up for one month of Premium for free on your account page and test the difference yourself. You can cancel the subscription at any time, so no worries!

Hope this info was helpful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts