Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect Clint Freya wifi

Spotify Connect Clint Freya wifi

Dear community

I want to use Spotify Connect with my Clint Freya Speaker, which supports this feature.

I can connect to the speaker but it stops after a few seconds, sometimes after one and a half minute but it stops everytime. I though maybe it's the Wi-Fi connection but it is the same right next to my router. I don't have any problems playing normal music over the speaker.

Does anybody can help me or is familiar with this issue?

Thank you very much.

2 Replies

I am not exactly sure why this would be happening, but sometimes spotify gets confused when you are signed in from multiple accounts. I know I had an issue before where spotify would just keep constantly pausing on my phone.

What i did was go on the spotify.com website and log into my account. On your account page and under 'Account overview' you will find the 'Sign out everywhere' button. Click that and then sign back in to spotify on the device you were using with your speaker. Reconnect to it and give it a go.

Let us know if that helped 🙂

Thanks for your tip. At the beginning it looked quite good but after 1.5 minutes it disconnected again. I don't have problems with switching between phone and pc but with the speaker. It seems that it loses the connection after 45 seconds or latest after 1.5minutes. Pretty sad story :(. I already talked to the manufactor but they told me it looks like the problem is on the side of spotify.

Suggested posts