Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect for Ps4 not working

Spotify Connect for Ps4 not working

So when I open up Spotify on my ps4, and on my phone, I click devices available, ps4, and the Spotify on the ps4 restarts and it says connecting in the phone, but two seconds later it will just say devices available again without connecting. I really want to listen to my music.

4 Replies

Yeah  also had this problem. I went through all the troubleshooting steps specified. I restarted my ps4, redownloaded the app, logged out, everything. Not sure what's going on. It's been like this fora week or so. Maybe the new update?

Same issue here. Fairly certain it is due to the recent update. I had just updated the app on my phone and now it won't connect to ps3 and ps4. This is 90% of how I use the service so I will be canceling my premium if this isn't fixed within a week. I wish I never updated the app and could roll it back to previous version...

Update: I changed nothing and tried again to connect just now (after 10 failed attempts an hour ago) and it suddenly is connecting as it should. No idea what the problem was but it is currently working for me again.

My Spotify Connect suddenly stopped working this week on PC, Android and PS4. Tried all troubleshooting and nothing fixed it. I'm very frustrated and thinking about cancelling my premium since this is the reason why I chose Spotify. 

There have been multiple reports across the community about Spotify Connect. Android, Alexa, PlayStation, and Yamaha are what I've seen so far. I know there are more problems. I tried changing the music on my Kindle with my secondary phone but it's not reading the device. I unlinked Alexa from Spotify because I thought it was just between Alexa and Spotify but a lot of people are having issues with Spotify Connect with their devices. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Suggested posts