Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect not listing Android devices according to the model name

Solved!

Spotify Connect not listing Android devices according to the model name

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Realme 5 Pro, iPhone X, HP Pavilion Power 15

Operating System

Android 10, iOS 14.6, Windows 10 21H1

My Question or Issue

I have an issue but I don’t sure whether it is intentional or is it a bug. When my Android Spotify app is active, my other non-Android devices detected it as “Android” rather than the device model name like previously. I tried clearing the cache and app data on the Android app but still give same result.

9058421A-33BF-4E0E-B856-C2AD638310C6.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @adxmque,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you've run into this Ongoing Issue which we're currently investigating. We suggest adding your +Vote and all the info requested there, so we can forward it to the teams that are looking into this.

We'll share any updates in that thread, as soon as there are any. You can Subscribe to it so you don't miss out.

We'll be right here in case you have any questions or need a hand with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @adxmque,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you've run into this Ongoing Issue which we're currently investigating. We suggest adding your +Vote and all the info requested there, so we can forward it to the teams that are looking into this.

We'll share any updates in that thread, as soon as there are any. You can Subscribe to it so you don't miss out.

We'll be right here in case you have any questions or need a hand with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts