Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Feedback

Solved!

Spotify Feedback

Hi Spotify developers (and management),

First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept.  If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their mobile devices, so streaming music over Spotify allows us to keep our "old" handsets longer and still listen to all the music we love.  Kudos!

But I'm worried that Spotify has recently lost its way.  Your customers really don't care that you made a deal with Coca-Cola.  Especially your PAYING customers.  Fix your desktop app issues please ("Failed to enable Spotify social", friends list continually "Loading...").  Continue to improve your iOS and Android apps.  And for god sakes, put out an iPad app ASAP!!!  (as an aside, if you want something to emulate, check out the DirecTV app for iPad -- constantly improving, adding new features like streaming, nice UI)

I will say that allowing mobile streaming & syncing at "Extreme" bandwidth is awesome, but honestly, this is 2012.  You guys need to figure out a way for the app to automatically pick the "best" speed based on real-time network conditions.  For instance, while I'm driving in my neighborhood, Extreme works great, without skipping.  But the second I get to the on-ramp to the freeway (especially around rush hour), I've got to go into the settings and manually drop down to Low Bandwidth, then restart the track, just so that any music comes out.  The Stream & Sync setting should allow the user to cap their bandwith usage in case they have limits to maintain.

You guys started on the right path, but have gotten a little confused about your direction.  Without your fan base, marketing deals mean nothing.  So please, remember to focus on your users?

Thanks again,

chicagogreg

253 Replies

Thanks for latest Spotify update to Android, it definitely made my music louder. And it is even possible to remove volume normalization, which louds it big way more. Thank you.

Pleased to pay 10 โ‚ฌ since 2010 December.

I have two feedbacks.

First is that I wish you had proper feedback system where inside your apps where I can just click and write my message instead of coming here and getting lost in this forum. I understand that it's a community here but you're making reporting issues way too complicated. 

Second is that I noticed a bug in Discover Weekly playlist. It works great and I love it but I noticed there are 2 songs that exactly the same in playlists. When I add one to my Songs it shows the other one added too so I'm assuming they correspond to the same song in your database as well. This happened to me this week's  and the last week's Discover Weekly.

Thanks for the great product. Worth every penny.

I love spotify and have been a premium user since 2011 or 2012 (whichever year you became available in the states). But I just bought a Dell XPS 13 inch laptop and the first app I downloaded onto it was Spotify. To my disappointment your app doesn't support 4k and so the whole app looks blurry when using it; It is still usable but is uncomfortable to do so. Please add the support of 4k resolution in your windows app!

I don't think that has anything to do with Spotify, I run 4k screens on my desktop with no issues in Spotify.
โ‰ˆVinny

It would be awesome if there was a one-handed mode. The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus tilt the scales of being able to do everything with one hand, e.g. if I'm holding something or on the Metro I can't reach high or far enough to get to the back space button. If I could temporarily make it the size of a 4S it would be perfect.

Hey there Spotify devs,

I wanted to report an issue I have been having since March or so. It's a very small problem, but slightly annoying at times. Dragging and dropping a song into a playlist is laggy, as it takes like a second or more to highlight the playlist I want to drag the song into. I have been using right click to add, which why it hasn't been the biggest deal. But dragging and dropping is much faster for me and I can quickly add songs I like while I'm radio surfing!

Thank you for you hard work!

-AJ

Hi, Thanks for all the work on Spotify. 

I know that many people dislike that the crossfade feature is cancelled if an ad is coming up. We lose the ending of the song which can be really annoying.

Another idea that would make me get premium is if the backgrounds werent jsut the artist, but photos that go with the song. Perhaps people could upload them theirselves. 

it's just so VERY ugly to end any price with .99

please please please don't do that.

add the **bleep**ing one cent and you will have FAR more credibility. just charge whole dollars.

otherwise, it's like you think all your customers are absolute idiots. seriously. drop the 0.99

Can you guys add omb bloodbath you can look it up on youtube and more ludfoe song thankyou looking foward and btw i love your app but should reduce the ads justttttt a little bittttt lol thank you

Is there any way we could get the streaming to console/pc feature on the windows phone version?

I cannot say how difficult it is to get anything accomplished jumping through hoops. I am not a dog and pony show, but you apparently are. I have comfusement one after another. My issue is twants. One I would like to keep the other, not. Kd5hgn4@yohoo is to keep. My first bill is on June 6, 2017. The other johnacocroft2@gmail.com and John Cocroft3@gmail.com are billed on a debit card ending with 3633 which has been canceled. The only standing account is kd5hgn4@yahoo.com. Any questions? Consolidate my music if your can, but it will not be necessary.

Hey guys i would like to be able to make playlist by year it comes out can make the option to sort by year? and also would like to get notifications when new ablum or single comes out thanks sinserly kiramiah

Hi I'm not sure if it's only me, but whenever I play a playlist of one of the artist that I listen to it doesn't play any of the songs I have in the playlist. It just plays a song from a different artist. Also most of the artist that I listen to don't have all the songs and albums in their profile.

the web player is making my computer go funky and glitch out

Suggested posts