Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Keeps pausing when playing music on xbox one x

Solved!

Spotify Keeps pausing when playing music on xbox one x

I am playing a song on Spotify on my Xbox and keep pausing every couple of seconds i have tried re installing the app and disconnecting my discord and re connecting and restarting my Xbox one x though its still not working

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Xbox One X

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JayHelp ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? This is more thorough and it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

If a family member has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

In case it does, it'd be great if you could tell us the exact Spotify version that you use? If you don't know how to check it-go to this FAQ.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JayHelp ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? This is more thorough and it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

If a family member has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

In case it does, it'd be great if you could tell us the exact Spotify version that you use? If you don't know how to check it-go to this FAQ.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have also been experiencing this on my Xbox One for the past couple of weeks (UK, late November 2022) and nine of the suggestions have made a difference. Spotify, the music streaming app that can't stream music 😆

Suggested posts