Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Linking to BeReal Issue: "App not Installed: bere.al" ??

Spotify Linking to BeReal Issue: "App not Installed: bere.al" ??

Okay so when I spoke to the Spotify agent, I was redirected here! Please help. I tried linking my BeReal account to my Spotify account over 7 times today and I am so overwhelmed. This keeps coming up. How else would I attempt to connect to Spotify without initially installing BeReal?? LIKE... Sorry but this is so annoying. BTW, since this a third party integration that is already released, why is it working for all of my BeReal friends in my region except me?? I have an Android, so I'm not sure if this is just an Android issue or just a regular glitch. Agent told me that the products team regularly sees this board so I'm crossing my fingers for them to see this! I'm a BeReal addict so please help, thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-29 at 17.19.11.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @aidenqt,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

We'd recommend that you check your country settings. 

On another note, we'd like to gather as much info as possible about your issue. Would you mind letting us know what troubleshooting you've tried so far? This'll help us avoid repeating steps.

We'll be on the lookout  for your update. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

YESSS i am having the same issues but for me its been months I don't understand the issues instead i get a blank screen and i am not sure if its trying indicate not connected or connected is there any solution or resolve pls i've been trying to connect this FOR MONTHS!!!

Suggested posts