Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Will Not Play on my Nokia Lumia 810

Solved!

Spotify Premium Will Not Play on my Nokia Lumia 810

Does anyone know how to get the Premium service actually work on my Nokia Lumia 810? I have not been able to get it to work and I would like to use Spotify on the go. 

Thank you for any suggestions!! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you ever run into this issue, try generating password as for external devices here: https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/set-device-password/

and then log into Spotify on WP with these data.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there, sorry you are having trouble!

Can you verify that you have a Spotify Premium subscription. Also does premium work on other devices, such as the web player?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi Merik
I have the 30day Premium trial. It works on my iPad. 

Are you getting any error messages on the Nokia app?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the same problem. Everytime I click on a song, I just get floating dots. No error messages or anything it just keeps floating. Happens over wifi and cellular network.

My spotify premium works fine on my desktop though... I literally just bought a premium subscription so I can sync some list to listen offline, now I am regretting my purchase.

Phone: HTC 8x

Windows 8 GDR3

App version 2.0

I could be wrong, but I think it's a problem with the operating system. Currently, Spotify is working on building an app designed for Windows Phone 8. An update should be c...

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Just wondering, are you logging into the app using Facebook?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

If you ever run into this issue, try generating password as for external devices here: https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/set-device-password/

and then log into Spotify on WP with these data.

Yes I am

I got it to work for my phone! So I logged out first, then using my computuer I got my username which was in numbers, I set my password via computer, then I logged in with the number username and password.

After than, I can now stream music!

Hope this helps

Suggested posts