Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium app crashing under WP8

Solved!

Spotify Premium app crashing under WP8

Hi,

I've just bought a Lumia 720 and the Spotify app crashes every time I try to sync my playlists. I'm logged in under my old Spotify account (from before the Facebook login) and I'm trying to sync on WIFI (my dataplan is limited.) I'd appreciate some help.

I.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yep the number of playlists definitely looks like it's the issue. 

Could you try consolidating those into a number of playlist folders to make things a bit neater? Please give that a go and let us know how it works for you--thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@tottoroo Are any tracks syncing at all? Or does the app crash immediately? 

About how many playlists are you trying to sync? 

Thanks for the reply Meredith.

It doesn't crash immediately. I swipe to my playlists and it spends a couple of seconds as if it was trying to load them and then crashes. None of the playlists sync and what's weird is that when I'm in my playlists it tells me i'm offline whereas on the discover page it loads and even plays songs.

I have many playlists, hundreds maybe.

Marked as solution

Yep the number of playlists definitely looks like it's the issue. 

Could you try consolidating those into a number of playlist folders to make things a bit neater? Please give that a go and let us know how it works for you--thanks!

Yes, that was the problem. I deleted more than half and it works now, I can access my plalists and download them as well.

Thank you!

No problem @tottoroo Give us a shout if you need anything else!

Suggested posts