Spotify Skips

Plan

Free

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 15.7

My Question or Issue

My skips have not been refreshing hourly for the past few days on mobile. Once I use up my 6 skips I do not get them back unless I uninstall and reinstall Spotify. I’ve deleted and redownloaded Spotify twice but it didn’t fix anything

3 Replies

Hey @Puckcicle,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We'd like to investigate this further so can you please let us know what was the longest stretch of time you've waited for the skips to come back before reinstalling the app? Have you checked if the same happens on a different device?

Looking forward to your reply.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I believe the longest I went before reinstalling the app was a day. Skips work just fine on computer and ipad and such, it is only mobile where I have this issue

Hey @Puckcicle,

Thanks for replying.

As a next step, we'd recommend checking whether the issue persists when using a different internet connection (preferably by a different provider). It would also be really helpful if you can log into your account on a different mobile device or ask a friend who's also using Spotify free to log in on your phone. This will narrow down the possible cause of this behavior.

Keep us posted!

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts