Free/Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

When I try to load Spotify Web Player on any web browser on my laptop I can't see all of my playlist and it dosen't load or play th rest of the songs. I have cleared the cookies, cache and history e.t.c. but it still isn't working. Someone please help!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This has been going on since Tuesday. Please fix your web player spotify. I hope you're actually adding some new features because glitches like this is either a sign of neglect, server overload or back end upgrades. Also been getting a lot of "opps somthing went wrong errors please reload the page."

Update: Spotify has fixed it.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @ParentalControl, glad to hear it's working for you now. 

@user-removed let us know if you're still having this issue and we'll help you out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

This has been going on since Tuesday. Please fix your web player spotify. I hope you're actually adding some new features because glitches like this is either a sign of neglect, server overload or back end upgrades. Also been getting a lot of "opps somthing went wrong errors please reload the page."

Update: Spotify has fixed it.

Marked as solution

Hey @ParentalControl, glad to hear it's working for you now. 

@user-removed let us know if you're still having this issue and we'll help you out.

Suggested posts