Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Web Player - awful performance

Spotify Web Player - awful performance

I use Spotify since 3 years, but since last year the web app is terribly slow. It takes a long time until the song starts to play and when it finally starts to play it stops for a few seconds, then it starts to play again, then stops and so on. So it's impossible listening music with Spotify.

5 Replies

I'm with you a 100%, other web players are much faster and I don't want to switch but I think there's no choice. Web player also has old design.

Hi

I just switched over to SPOTIFY from RDIO-- I hardly ever had a problem with RDIO player in the web being slow and stuttering

On CHROME the SPOTIFY player is really awful.. keeps stuttering...

Hello all. I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately there is not much that you can really do to solve this. Can you tell me how much music do you have on your account. The web version is always slow and I will never use it unless I really have to. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Well the sad thing is that I have a Chromebook, and I have no other option than to use the Web player.

@tanelofficial that is unfortunate. I don't use it but I can do some research.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Suggested posts