Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Web Player blank screen on any browsers

Solved!

Spotify Web Player blank screen on any browsers

Screenshot_4.png

This is what happens after I attempt to browse play.spotify.com . I cleared browser cache, flushed DNS cache and restarted computer, with no avail. Is it just me or is there something wrong with Spotify Web Player?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Never mind. The problem is fixed on its own. It's probably the trick of restarting my router but I am not entirely sure.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Anyone with some knowledge please reply...

It's really great to have half of the forum threads getting no responses from helpers/the staff. At least please tell me you don't know what is the cause of this rather than nothing.

Is that how you treat your customers, Spotify?

Marked as solution

Never mind. The problem is fixed on its own. It's probably the trick of restarting my router but I am not entirely sure.

I have the same issue. Unfortunately I'm behind a corporate firewall, so no way for me to restart anything 😞 Hope it will be solved soon.

I am having the same problem. I cannot access the web player from any browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox); all I get is a blank white screen. The Android app on my phone works fine, the desktop app on my personal laptop works fine. However, the web player is my only option while I'm at work, and it seems to be completely broken at the moment. PLEASE HELP!!

Suggested posts