Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped 2019 Ineligibility

Spotify Wrapped 2019 Ineligibility

In late 2018 I switched over to a new Spotify account - and haven't streamed on the old account since. I still have Premium on said account as it's still connected by the family subscription. I was just wondering if there is any way I could still gain access to the 2019 Spotify Wrapped despite having no streams this year as I'm interested in seeing my data for the rest of the decade since I opened my Spotify account. I try to go through to the Wrapped website but it redirects me to the Spotify Web Player and the URL says "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening"

1 Reply

Hi @hi0011 Welcome to the Community! 🙂
Spotify has a Wrapped FAQ posted here that you might find helpful. I have also included the most relevant sounding info below.
I hope this helped answer your question and have a great day! 🙂

What listening stats do you need to get a Wrapped?

• To get Wrapped, you need to have had a Spotify account before November 1st and listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music.
  • For the decades stories, you need to have had enough listening on Spotify for at least two years.
  • If you're trying to get your Wrapped but receive a message that says you don't have enough data for that, you can still listen to 2019’s most popular music and podcasts in the Wrapped hub instead.

Suggested posts