Umidigi F1, HP Z620 Windows Workstation, Lightweight Linux Laptop, i7-8700K-Desktop with Windows
WIN 7, WIN 10, Linux Mint, Android
My Issues as I am fighting hard to get evrything working:
1. I 'd really like a button on the currently playing song to fast remove it from all playlists with one click - no searching through 800 files playlists.
2. Umidigi F1 song menu crash issue - this one is already known to Spotify, hope there ll be a fix soon. This is horrible.
3. I have several devices and I like downloading to save mobile internet quota. But I'd really like the downloaded files to be transferable between my devices. I would save internet bandwidth by not having to download every file several times AND - since the files are encrypted anyway - there would be no drawback to Spotify or the music industry, as long as the files are encrypted. Spotify, why not just modify the encryption so that the files are linked to a user / an account instead of to a device.
4. Local files: Some of my very important songs are unfortunetaly not on Spotify. Is it possible to play local files on different devices, and have Spotify recognize them? E. g. the files would be same on the Android, the Linux and the Windows device, but the folder path may look different. How can I have my playlists "recognize" the files as being the same? (I have no cloud storage).
5. Why is spotify sometimes "forgetting" about the downloaded playlists after a few days / weeks? Can you try to get the app fully working instead of only 95%?
6. Question: What is the sampe rate of Spotify files when set to highest quality? Is it 44.1 or 48kHz? I need this to work on optimizing the signal chain from Spotify to device to audio interface to DSP controller and from there to the amp channels. I want to avoid any superfluous sample rate conversion / signal modification / resampling etc...