Spotify connect disconnects from my pioneer HM86D network stereo

Plan

Premium Student 

Country

UK

Device

Pioneer HM86D 

My Question or Issue

The stereo works fine but with Spotify it randomly disconnects, doesn't matter if I use android, iOS or OS. I have to turn the stereo off at the wall and completely reset it in order for Spotify to register the device. 

I've checked all the software is up to date, reset my router and reinstalled the app on every device. The connection never cuts out and subsequently reconnects, and when it is connected it works perfectly. 

3 Replies

Hi there @kzg-z_ymwv1i,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you try to connect to a different network? You can create a mobile hotspot from your phone and connect a some devices and the speaker to that network. This will help in figuring out if the issue is network related.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, unfortunately this didn't make a difference.
Thank you though

Hi there @kzg-z_ymwv1i

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know this.

Could you let us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

Additionally, we suggest that you make sure that the firmware of your device is up-to-date. 

Lastly, we'd like to know if this is only happening with the Spotify app or with other apps too. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts